Choose a career that makes a difference.
Hundreds of new positions will be available for Qualified Measurement Specialists (QMS).
The Well Done Foundation (WDF) and Well Done Montana LLC (WDM) are teaming up to provide Qualified Measurement Specialist (QMS) Training, Testing and Certification for Ventbuster Instruments. The WDF Course Curriculum includes a combination of Computer Based Training (CBT), which can be completed remotely, and facilitator lead classroom sessions coupled with boots on the ground, hands on supervised field work with orphaned oil & gas wells, that totals 37.0 hours of 3 days.
Classes will be held regionally, where WDF has resources, equipment and orphan wells for live training exercises. This training will meet and exceed the requirements for the American Carbon Registry and the Department of Interior’s Methane Measurement Guidelines dated July 2023.
Tuition for the WDF QMS Program is set at $4250.00 per student. Class sizes are limited to 10 students. Financial assistance and scholarships available.
A QMS should be:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Physically fit. You must be physically fit enough to walk for long periods of time, even in hot or cold weather.
- Able to lift and carry objects up to 50lbs, as well as climb stairs.
- Comfortable with being outdoors. You must be comfortable working in all types of weather conditions, including rain, snow, and extreme heat or cold.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- A problem-solver. You may encounter unexpected challenges while working, so it is important to be able to think on your feet and solve problems quickly.
- Possess attention to detail. You must be able to pay attention to detail, especially when working with sensitive or dangerous materials.
- Be safety aware. You must be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to avoid accidents.
Earn a Paycheck you can be proud of!
Or scan the QR code below: